- lectures by leading scholars;
- presentations of the participants` research projects;
- group discussions;
- focus groups and individual consultations;
- problem-oriented workshops (especially on methodology & data analysis on the basis of participants’ research materials)
The participants` research abstracts of participants will be published in a “Collection of abstracts” digest. Authors of the best presentations will be given the possibility to publish their work in the journal “Cultural-Historical Psychology”.
Please, be informed that all presentations are video recorded, and videos are uploaded to the Summer University website for open access.
Requirements of the Research Description
- font: Times New Roman; 12 pt.; interval 1,5;
- text volume: not more than 3 pages for each item;
- the abstract headline should indicate: topic of ISCAR SU 2014, full name, title, full name of research supervisor and his/her academic degree;
- list of references should be given in the end of the abstract and should not exceed 15 items.
The application should consist of 3 separate attachments in English (.rtf or .doc) with:
- Motivation letter (should include information concerning the basic research problem that you are struggling with and why you want to deal with this in the framework of the Summer University)
- Abstract of research project (should include research title, brief description and references)
- CV (Full name, gender, place of residence, university, research supervisor, title of dissertation and year of study, place of work and any other related information, a portrait photo from 800kb to 3000kb). Please, provide information about scholarships and/or about the funding of your research project/PhD Dissertation as well as information about participation in other PhD Events/ Conferences/ Workshops.
Applications, which do not conform to the above requirements, or are submitted after the deadline will not be accepted for review!
Number of participants: The Summer University can only host a limited number of 25 participants.
Deadlines for application: Participants are advised to apply as soon as possible. The last call for application is April 4th, 2017.
Participation fees – €650
Fees include academic program and tuition; accommodation in a standard double or triple room with bathroom facilities for the nights of Monday 3 July to Saturday 8 July 2017 inclusive; meals in dining area from dinner on Monday 3 July to breakfast on Saturday 8 2017; transfer.
The special web service for providing payments of participation fees by credit cards will be organized here on the ISCAR SU website soon.
Travel costs should be covered by the participants. Participants are welcome to contact the organizers in case they need an invitation letter to apply for extra funding by their national agencies.
ISCAR SU Language: English
Acceptance criteria: PhD students and young researchers will be accepted. A board of international reviewers will evaluate the applications according to the following criteria:
- Quality and Focus of Application
- First come – first served!
Venue: The main events of the ISCAR SU 2017 will take place at a picturesque suburban vacation house in Moscow area. Host institution is Moscow State University of Psychology & Education.
The application materials as well as all participation-related issues should be sent to email@example.com
An e-mail confirmation will be sent to your e-mail account.